Tuesday, July 19, 2005

New York Warped Tour Bands


During an email exchange with a friend, I was asked who I wanted to see
at Warped Tour this year. Sadly, the jury is in. My back is in no shape for me to go this year, so I won't be there. However my list still remains. Thought I'd share it with y'all. If I were well enough to go to Randall's Island next month, I would go to see, in no particular order:




Who Why
Go Betty Go "Worst Enemy"
The Dead 60's "Riot Radio"
DORK C'mon. It's DORK
ShiragirlC'mon. It's SHIRAGIRL
Eternia "Stereotypes". And because I love her video diary. And because she's a kind soul.
Q-Unique "Father's Day"
Dub Trio "Casting Out The Nines"
Jen Urban and the Box "Needy"
Monty "Hearts Bleeding"
Ordinary K "Hello"
Remedy for Ruin "Round One"
Darkbuster "Danny Boy"
Robby Roadsteamer "The Hand I Beat Dogs With". And just to watch my husband's face during "I'm Sorry Your Cat Has Ass Cancer"
Like Yesterday
"Courage"
The bands I wasn't able to find to add to the page Because I feel guilty
Too many more to name Because I'm running out of time and need to go. And also, because each and every one is so unique, I do love them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home