Saturday, July 09, 2005

You guys make it all worthwhile

I see you guys, don't think I don't.

In between laundry and dishes and making beds and feeding cats and paying bills, I sit at the computer and have a cup of coffee.

I jump over to my stats to check my referrers.

And I do read the bulletin boards where you guys are coming from. You're posting on fan boards, on skating boards, on movie boards..... you guys really spend a lot of time on message boards. But hey, that's OK.

I see your message threads. And they all go like this:

Poster 1 complains about parents not letting them go to Warped Tour
Poster 2 says, hey, send your parents this link. I did and now my parents are letting me go
Poster 3 says two hour later, thank you, my mom/dad loved that site, and now they said yes!
Poster 4 says, that's a really cool site, I'm sending this to all my friends
Sudden flurry of referrals from Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, and AIM and Yahoo Messenger

I see you. Thank you. I really, really appreciate you guys. You make it all worthwhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home