Sunday, August 07, 2005

No rest for the wicked

I went away for the weekend.

Have come home to pandemonium.

My step-son's computer needs a new power supply. The video card on my computer I share with the kids is fried. My husband's computer is just plain old dead.

I do tech support for a living.

There goes my plans for a relaxing Sunday night.

I don't even want to ask them what they were doing whilst I was gone. Somehow I think it all has something to do with my reminders to unplug the computers when an electrical storm passes through the area going unheeded.

Men. They never listen.

I'm just glad my work computer here has a BIOS password none of them know. If I came home to this one being dead too, heads would roll.

Oh well. At least I had a good visit with my mom.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

vibrating butt plug vibrating butt plug
jelly vibrating butt plug jelly vibrating butt plug
contured plug contured plug
slender plug slender plug
jelly butt plug jelly butt plug
green butt plug green butt plug
beaded butt plug beaded butt plug
textured butt plug textured butt plug
pocket pussies pocket pussies
butt plugs butt plugs

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home